The homogeneous flooring is a new type of floor material introduced into China from Europe in the early 21st century. After years of development, the homogenous floor has been widely used in various fields, such as medical places, educational places, and transportation. Fields, shopping malls, offices, etc.Homogeneous floor is divided into directional homogeneous floor and no- directional homogeneous floor.
1. High environmental protection advantages, does not contain soluble heavy metals such as lead, cadmium and other harmful substances, and has no harm to the human body.
2. It has a very light weight, which greatly reduces the load on the building.The material construction of the coil is fast and convenient, and the labor cost is reduced.
3. Colorful patterns can be arbitrarily matched, enriching the interior decoration effect, high-end atmosphere grade.
4. Dense single-layer structure, with strong wear resistance and load-bearing performance, long service life.
5. The design and color in and out is consistent, make its refurbish function, can do burnish refurbish processing after using for many years, have brand-new effect, prolong service life.